The work of Kusadasi Paws and Claws is funded entirely by public donations and our own fundraising activities. As a registered charity in Turkey we have restrictions around the number and type of fundraising events we can hold, so donations are vital for us to be able to continue our work.
Since our inception we have helped to treat thousands of street cats and dogs. Your donation, no matter how big or small will help to make a difference to their lives.
Your Donation Makes a Difference!
10TL/€2.9/$3.3/£2.5 will feed a sick animal for a week
30TL/€9/$10/£7.5 helps provide a course of antibiotics for one animal
30TL/€9/$10/£7.5 neuters one male street cat
60TL/€18/$20/£15 neuters one female street cat
100TL/€29/$33/£26 pays for treating a broken jaw
There are several ways you can donate to Paws and Claws:
- Send a donation securely via Paypal – send donations to: Paypal email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Note it is .net. NOT .com)
- If you are in Kusadasi, you can leave a cash donation in an envelope with our vet (Çağdaş Vet) – located in the street behind HSBC Bank.
- Make a secure contribution online via our Go Fund Me page.
- Via funds transfer to our Turkish bank account:
- Bank: Is Bank
- Branch: Kusadasi/Aydin
- Customer Number: Kusadasi Hayvanlara Yardı/311177633
- IBAN: TR39 0006 4000 0013 0240 6949 12
- Swift Code: ISBKTRISXX